Translate

Sunday, November 11, 2018

Sabotage


We've been discussing the book with our table groups.  Now it's time to branch out and find out what others that are reading this book think.  Take some time to think about a part of the book that would make for a good discussion.  It can be any part from the beginning to the part you read for today.

Tell about the part you read, give your thoughts about it, and invite others to share their thoughts too.

Here are some discussion stems.  Choose one of the following or make a similar type of post.

I want to talk about the part where __________________.  I thought _____________________.  What did you think?

The part that I thought was most interesting so far was _____________________________.  I think _________________________________________.  What did you think?

12 comments:

  1. I want to talk about the part where the naiz are making the bomb. I thought it was cool and interesting but boring and long. It is also cool you got to see where the they used the heavy water to try and make the bomb.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I thought that part was cool to. I thought it was really funny when they blow the top of off the building.

      Delete
    2. Yeah I thought that part was very awesome because it made sense but it was interesting to learn more big words

      Delete
  2. I want to talk about the part where they were explaining all that heavy water stuff and explaining how many newtons are in the bomb and i thought it was pretty interesting how they explained it and i thought it was very cool !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes i think so to it went in deep about how they use heavy water and talked about it for a long time.

      Delete
  3. I thought the part when the Royal Engineers could have over powered the Germans and did not. I thought that was a bad call on the team leaders part what do you think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it was a good idea to not go an overpowered them because it is more stealthy and do it slower and to make sure they get the job done.

      Delete
    2. i agree with your thought because it could have changed a lot of things in that time period

      Delete
    3. The reason that they did not over power them was because they did not want to but they easily could have which is what i don't understand.

      Delete
  4. I want to talk about the part where the british soldiers get kidnapped and killed. I wonder what there going to do next to stop the nazi's. The part that i thought was interesting so far was the sappers mission. I think something might go wrong with the plan and they will get caught.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I very much agree that part because it was interesting and I want to know what happens next

      Delete
  5. Yes I wonder if the new team will be able to stop the heavy water place. I also think the sappers mission will go wrong.

    ReplyDelete