Translate

Sunday, November 11, 2018

Imprisoned


We've been discussing the book with our table groups.  Now it's time to branch out and find out what others that are reading this book think.  Take some time to think about a part of the book that would make for a good discussion.  It can be any part from the beginning to the part you read for today.

Tell about the part you read, give your thoughts about it, and invite others to share their thoughts too.

Here are some discussion stems.  Choose one of the following or make a similar type of post.

I want to talk about the part where __________________.  I thought _____________________.  What did you think?

The part that I thought was most interesting so far was _____________________________.  I think _________________________________________.  What did you think?

7 comments:

  1. I want to talk about the part where the Japanese families had their things taken away for dirt cheap. I thought that maybe their belongings would be safe but they are not. The part that I thought was most interesting so far was when the Japanese made the detention centers more fun with sports and nice things. I think that the Japanese made the best out their stay even though it is a detention center.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. good job hunter francis it helped me know what the book was about

      Delete
    2. Yup the part when you said that they were taken away because there looks and language was good so people know why it all happened

      Delete
    3. i like the part were you talked about were you explained that they sold there stuff for dirt cheap

      Delete
    4. Your right they didn't deserve all their good things like tractors and washers

      Delete
  2. I want to talk about the part where people were being disrespected for there looks or language.I thought it was unfair because people should be treated the same.

    The part that I thought was most interesting so far was when they had all there stuff soled for very low amount of money.I think that it was disrespectful to sell others stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to talk about the part where the americans were discriminated the japanese just because they looked different and sounded different . I thought that it was very mean to do this to them . What did you think thin they were very racist

    The part that I thought was most interesting so far was how we got the pearl haror. I think it was idk. What did you think i think the americans were very mean

    ReplyDelete