Translate

Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Unbroken


We've been discussing the book with our table groups.  Now it's time to branch out and find out what others that are reading this book think.  Take some time to think about a part of the book that would make for a good discussion.  It can be any part from the beginning to the part you read for today.

Tell about the part you read, give your thoughts about it, and invite others to share their thoughts too.

Here are some discussion stems.  Choose one of the following or make a similar type of post.

I want to talk about the part where __________________.  I thought _____________________.  What did you think?

The part that I thought was most interesting so far was _____________________________.  I think _________________________________________.  What did you think?

4 comments:

  1. The part that I thought was the most interesting so far was the part that the guy told Louie that if you put a random key in a lock, that you have a 1/50 chance of unlocking the lock. I think that is really cool and i kind of want to see if that is actually true. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. That would be cool to see if it ever happened.

      Delete
  2. I want to talk about the part where he is taken to Japan after he was a castaway on the raft. I thought it was weird that they treated them really well and then when they went to the first camp they treated them so badly. What do you think about this part?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I honestly do not agree with what they did to Louie. They tortured him even though he did not do anything, It really is not fair at all.

      Delete