Translate

Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Sabotage


We've been discussing the book with our table groups.  Now it's time to branch out and find out what others that are reading this book think.  Take some time to think about a part of the book that would make for a good discussion.  It can be any part from the beginning to the part you read for today.

Tell about the part you read, give your thoughts about it, and invite others to share their thoughts too.

Here are some discussion stems.  Choose one of the following or make a similar type of post.

I want to talk about the part where __________________.  I thought _____________________.  What did you think?

The part that I thought was most interesting so far was _____________________________.  I think _________________________________________.  What did you think?

7 comments:

  1. What did you guys think about the heavy water on page 18 I tough that heavy water was cool this is because what they could do with the water and and how they made that water.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is a wast of time because you don't get a lot of it.

      Delete
    2. I kinda think heavy water is cool with making bombs. But it takes a while to do it.

      Delete
  2. I want to talk about when the Norwegian troops lading in norway.I though they would have been spotted by german troops.What are your thoughs?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought they would be spotted too! Because they were driving low and high. And when they were driving high, their engines started to go out because of the ice forming on the plane. I was pretty sure that they would be spotted by now.

      Delete
  3. The part that I thought that was most interesting so far was where the Royal Engineers were trying to survive in the cold weather with barely any food. I thought it was crazy how they just ate reindeer moss and mixed it with oatmeal in a soup. While also trying to hide and get to the Nazi's heavy water plant to destroy it. I would also not like travel in snow with a 70 pound backpack on my back. What do you think? This is on page 112.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree because of the wether, no food, and the 70lbs backpack.

      Delete