Translate

Monday, February 27, 2017

Sabotage


We've been discussing the book with our table groups.  Now it's time to talk with your friends from other classes that are also reading this book.  Take some time to think about a part of the book that would make for a good discussion.  It can be any part from the beginning to the part you read for today.

Tell about the part you read, give your thoughts about it, and invite others to share their thoughts too.

Here are some discussion stems:

I want to talk about the part where __________________.  I thought _____________________.  What did you think?

The part that I thought was most interesting so far was _____________________________.  I think _________________________________________.  What did you think?

3 comments:

  1. I want to talk about the part where General Nikolaus von Falkenhorst went threw by the heavy water company and started to say what would make them have better defences like mines on the hill and bown it, then the fence being higher and toped with barbed wire.I think the norwaigans are going to work around it and still infeltrate the place. what do you think?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also think the Norwegians will work around these new defenses and destroy the Heavy Water Plant. However, I think they will have to either put alot more man power into their effort or find a secret entrance or way around the defenses.

      Delete
  2. I want to talk about the part where Kurt Diebner does not get supplies to build an atomic bomb and losses much of his power and control on pages 62 and 63. It seems like he is very close to making a bomb and then the German government nearly gives up on the bomb. They replace their director and reduce the projects funding to very little. I think this was a very poor and hurtful decision, it may have even cost Germany the war. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete