Translate

Thursday, November 14, 2013

RSS Feeds

What's an RSS feed and why in the world am I talking about it?  Well, and RSS feed stands for Really Simple Syndication.  This means, I can simply find the headlines and top articles from different sources and look at them whenever I want without searching for them.

If you look on the left hand side, I've added two RSS feeds to the blog.  You'll find them right under my profile.  The first one is just a link to the Stevens Point Basketball team's feed.  I probably don't need to explain that one, right?

The second one is for NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory or JPL.  These are the people responsible for the Mars Rovers.  We will be starting the book The Mighty Mars Rovers - The Incredible Adventures of Spirit and Opportunity soon.  This book will follow both the scientists at JPL and the first two Mars Rovers.  Take some time to check out the videos that JPL has put on it's RSS feed.

No comments:

Post a Comment