Translate

Monday, October 13, 2014

Steve Jobs



Who was Steve Jobs?

We use many of his ideas every single day, but what do we know about him?  One of your choices for book club books is Steve Jobs: The Man Who Thought Different.  Just like we did with Malala, we're going to take some time to get to know more about Steve before we pick which books we want to read.  

Today we're going to use all of the skills we've been working on to complete this assignment. Here's what we will be doing:

1.  Complete a Google Search by reading level to find a biography of Steve Jobs.
2.  Check the options to see which one seems the most reliable.
3.  Read the article carefully.  
4.  Answer the close reading questions; give a lot of details.
5.  Share the questions with me when you complete your assignment.
6.  Share your thoughts about Steve Jobs on the blog if time allows (B day hours 5-8, I will publish your comments when I get back to school!)

8 comments:

  1. I think that steve Jobs in in inspration to others becuase of what he did, and how it happend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe he wasn't allowed to know about his real parents till he was 27!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Steve Jobs is great he did a lot of things that now help our world. So always remember he made the technology that helps us today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Steve Jobs, Did great things because, lots of people use Apple computer, and they like using them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe that he was put up for adoption when he was a baby! Must suck to be those want-to-be parents!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that Steve Jobs was a life changing person towards everybody's life. If he didn't create Apple, most likely we wouldn't even have IPhones, IPads, and IPods.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it's sad that Steve got pancreatic cancer. As soon as I heard he died of this I though of my grandma who also has died due to this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Steve Jobs is interesting on how he went from adoption to being the creator of Apple.

    ReplyDelete